Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm Alive!!!

I am back! Shortly after I started this blog, I joined forces with a great friend, Dwight, to do a different blog, Christmas to Easter. In that blog, we posted a daily devotional and reflection on a Bible verse each day from Christmas to Easter. It was an amazing adventure but because it was time consuming and also I felt it was a calling from God to do, I really needed to be focused and committed to that and so this blog was abandoned. Easter has passed and it was a bittersweet goodbye to that blog, however I can now get back to writing on this one. The posts will not be daily, but I hope to post something at least weekly if not more. Please forgive my long absence and I hope you all enjoy the blog. A new look is coming this week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment